The same thing happened to me, free cream sample just pay $4.95 shipping , did not see fine print , wanted go surprise wife, then go to bank to make deposit and discover I am short $200.$103 for cream and $97 for another product.

I received 2 products from 2 different companies when ordering 1 product. The $97 product I received a full refund I just have to pay shipping again. The cream from Hydra Skin Science said I have to return the USED product and I am being charged for a restocking fee of $20 which includes shipping cost. So actually there is no FREE SHIPPING because when you return item they recoup there shipping fee this company needs to be investigated and a class action lawsuit needs to shut this company down.

Because if they advertised the truth nobody would purchase this product , they just pray that consumers will forget about the 14 day policy and charge your account .

Any satisfied consumers out there?Aloha.

Review about: Hydra Skin Sciences Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Hydra Skin Sciences?

Comments

this is a bunch of ***!!!going thru *** to cancell this !i ordered i thing just pay shipping got 2 different products 1 i didnt even order my bank account was charged before trial was even over so pissed!!!!!!!!!!

talked to someone i couldnt even understand his ENGLISH!!!! im so mad !!!

didnt even see the fine print i guess thats how they make their money!what a scam !!!!